Avocado Chocolate Mousse
This 3 step recipe is an incredibly nutrient-dense dessert like breakfast or mid day snack! Add your favorite berries or cholate chips to this dairy free, gluten free, low-inflammtion and vegan mousse!
- 3 cups avocado 4-5 small avocados
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup almond butter
- 3/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 1 cup raw dark cacao powder
- 1/4 cup cold filtered water
- 2 tbsp chocolate protein powder
- fresh berries + shaved cacao nibs + vegan chocolate chips optional
- In a blender, combine avocado and vanilla. Blend until smooth, about 1-2 minutes
- Add almond butter, maple syrup, cocoa powder, filtered water, and protein powder. Blend until everything is combined well
- Scrape mousse into 3-4 individual bowls and top with berries, cacao nibs, chocolate chips etc.