Avocado Ricotta Toast
Easy avocado toast recipe for breakfast or lunch! Avocados are filled with nutrients, potassium, and loaded with fiber & healthy fats. This toast is a great way to start off your morning and leave you feeling full and satisfied. With the ricoatta and cheery tomoato additions it makes this toast so flavorful you won't want any other breakfast! Feel free to add an egg ontop or on the side. Enjoy!
- 2 slices bread (I used rye bread) (wheat, whole grain, or rye)
- 1 avocado
- 4 oz ricotta cheese
- 1 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes I used the mixed colored cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 tsp olive oil
- Everything But The Bagel Seasoning
- drizzle honey
- toast 2 slices of bread
- add a decent layer of ricotta cheese to toasted bread
- drizzle honey overtop of ricotta
- add avocado to a bowl and mash with fork until smooth
- add avocado ontop of ricotta spread and honey
- slice cherry tomatoes and add to toast
- drizzle with olive oil and add EBTB (or salt, pepper, seasonings) to your toast and enjoy!