Banana Oat Smoothie
The combo of banana, oats and almond butter is just heaven! I don't typically add oats to my smoothies, but this is a game changer. The oats get grounded up so well in the blender that you hardly even notice them. Plus Orgain's delicious protein powder, makes this smoothie leaving you feeling full and satisfied. For all ingredeints used in this recipe click here.If you aren't into protein powders in your smoothie, or don't typically have them on hand... no worries. This smoothie would be just as tasty with just banana, almond milk, almond butter, and oats!
- 1 banana frozen
- 1 scoop Orgain peanut butter protein powder
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 2 tbsp almond butter
- 1 scoop Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides
- Blend together all ingredients on high for 45 seconds
- Pour into glass and enjoy!