Blueberry Protein Smoothie
New year, new goals! My goal this year is to feed my body with healthy foods, nutrients, protein and vitamins. This simple and healthy smoothie makes for a perfect breakfast or a mid day snack! Blueberries are a great source of several vitamins and also low in calories! This blueberry smoothie will no disappoint and will also leave your gut feeling healthy. Click here to find all ingredients I purchased for this recipe.
- 1 cup frozen blueberries + a few blackberries (if desired)
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1-2 tbsp almond butter
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder I use Orgains (it's my all time favorite)
- 1 scoop collagen peptides I use Vital Protein
- Add all ingredients to blender
- Blend for 45 - 60 seconds and enjoy!