This tuna wrap is a fantastic low carb lunch. My favorite thing about tuna is all the different add-ins you can incorporate. MY favorite additions to tuna are pickles, sweet and hot jalapeño (from Trader Joe's), and red onion.
- 1 Crepini cage free cauliflower Egg Wrap
- 1/2 can tuna fish
- 1 tbsp finely diced jalapeño pepper
- 1 tbsp finely diced pickles
- 1 tbsp red onion
- 2 tbsp avocado mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup arugula
- dash salt & pepper
- Drain one can on tuna fish
- Dice up pickles and jalapeño peppers and slice red onion
- In a small bowl mix together tuna, mayo, salt and pepper. Add in pickles, peppers and onion next.
- Place tuna mixture on Crepini Egg Wrap and top with arugula