Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies
These healthy-ish cookies taste like a combonation of a Thin Mint Girl Scout cookie and a Starbucks peppermint mocha. They are filled with flavor and have the perfect light and fluffy texture. Find all ingredients and materials used to create this recipe here.
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 4 tbsp organic butter melted
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp peppermint extract
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F. In a microwave safe bowl add butter and microwave for 30-45 seconds or until completely melted
- Once butter is melted add into your dry ingredients. Then add maple syrup, peppermint extract, and vanilla extract. Mix all ingredients well until all is combined ingredients.
- Fold in chocolate chips. Using a small cookie scooper, scoop out each cookie and place on lined baking sheet. Give each cookie a light press once on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 12 minutes and let cool on wire cooling rack. Enjoy!