Paleo Chocolate Coconut Cookies
Soft, chewy, chocoaltey and GUILT FREE!! These cookies will leave your sweet tooth feeling satisfied with these healthy, gluten free, dairy free, paleo cookies that have no added sugars. Click here to see all ingredients used in this recipe!
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1/3 cup unsweeted shredded coconut
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 cup raw honey
- 1/4 cup coconut oil melted
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 egg room temperature
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips dairy free & gluten free (I use Lily's Sweets)
- In a large bowl mix together almond flour, cocoa powder, shredded coconut, baking soda and sea salt.
- In a seperate bowl whisk together honey, melted coconut oil, baking soda, and sea salt. Whisk well and then combine wet ingredients with dry and whisk togethrer.
- Stir in chocolate chips and let refrigerate dough for 20 minutes
- Preheat oven t 350° and line cookie sheet with parchment. Roll dough into cookie shape and place 2 inches apart. Sprinkle cookies with shredded coconut flakes and sea salt.
- Bake cookies for 10-12 minutes. Let cookies cool for about 10 minutes before transfering to cooling rack. Enjoy!